About Dr. Lutzker
Dr. Steven Lutzker has treated patients with medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology for over thirty years. Dr. Lutzker graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine with an MD. His Radiology Residency and Nuclear Medicine Fellowship was completed at New York University Medical Center in Manhattan. Dr. Lutzker is credentialed by the American Board of Radiology and the American Board of Nuclear Medicine. He completed a residency in Dermatology at Skin and Cancer Hospital in Philadelphia and went into private practice.
Dr. Lutzker trained with Dr. Leon Goldman, Chairman of the Dermatology, Department of the University of Cincinnati in the application of Laser Surgery in dermatology.
- Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Department of the University of Cincinnati
- Dermatology at Skin and Cancer Hospital
- New York University Medical Center
- American Board of Radiology
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine
Contact Us Today!
We are ready to get you started on your road to health and beauty. Your first step is to contact us and schedule an initial consultation. During this time, we will establish everything we need to craft a custom treatment plan for you. Call today.
Please take a moment to rate your experience with our team.