Dr. Kash Sarabi, MD, attended University of California-Irvine and graduated Cum Laude in Molecular Biology and Biochemistry. He was a high school teacher prior to attending and completing his MD degree at the prestigious George Washington University School of Medicine in Washington DC.
He returned to California, and completed his internship in Internal Medicine at the Loma Linda University Medical Center and was awarded nurses intern of the year award by his department. He continued with Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PMR) at Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center , gaining experience in both treatment and rehabilitation of Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, and Stroke in both adults and children.
Dr. Sarabi is double board certified and fellowship trained, in Anti Aging/Regenerative Medicine as well as Functional Medicine, by the American Academy of Anti-Aging with sub-specialization in Advanced Metabolic Endocrinology.
Dr. Sarabi is also board certified and fellowship trained in Aesthetic Medicine, and has been trained by some of the world leading experts in Aesthetic Medicine including, Dr. Sharon McQuillan, MD.
Dr. Sarabi and his nursing staff in Irvine and Pismo Beach were given the distinction of Black Diamond provider which is composed of the top 1% of all injectors in the United States by Allergan, which manufactures Botox and Juvederm products.
Dr. Sarabi along with his mentor Dr. Amor Khachmoune, MD, regarded as one of the top published and respected dermatologists in the country, is first author in the text book : Color Atlas of Family Medicine-Saracoidosis and Erythema Ab IGNE chapters. He has also authored in multiple other dermatological journals with publications in Pubmed and Medscape.
Dr. Sarabi is a specialist in the field of phlebology and has been trained under the guidance of Dr. Maged Mikhail MD. Dr. Sarabi is an expert in venous and arterial ultrasound examination with a prestigious degree of registered physician in vascular interpretation (RPVI). His experience and expertise focuses primarily on Endovenous Laser treatments, Clarivein, Varithena, and Sclerotherapy.
- Professional Affiliations
- Certifications and Licenses
- The Endocrine Society (TES)*
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)*
- American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (A4M)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- California Medical Association (CMA)
- Orange County Medical Association (OCMA)
- International Hormone Society (IHS)
- American Society for Nutrition (ASN)**
* Must be accepted into the professional society’s based on research and treatment in endocrine disorders.
** Must be accepted into the professional society based on research and treatment in nutrition.
- American College of Phlebology
- Certified in Sclerotherapy
- Certified in EVLT (Endovenous Laser Therapy)
- Certified in Varithena
- Certified in Clarivein Ablation
I FEEL INCREDIBLE! I have a lot more energy and am very active