Meant to heighten sexual gratification and revitalize cosmetic appearance, vaginal rejuvenation is an outpatient procedure that usually takes just one hour to complete.
Vaginal rejuvenation procedures improve strength, muscle tone, and control. In addition to strengthening the perianal area, vaginal rejuvenation also decreases both the internal and external diameters of the vagina. Vaginal and vulvar structures can return to their optimal function through laser vaginal tightening surgery.
It is important to note, however, that the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists strongly discourages cosmetic vaginal procedures, citing that risk of complications outweigh any potential benefits.
Cosmetic and cosmetic laser surgery can be applied to the various components of the vagina. Here are some of the most popular and requested procedures when it come to vaginal rejuvenation:
- Labiaplasty: Aging, childbirth, or injury may impact the appearance of the labi minora, the small inner lips of the vagina. Many women prefer that the labia minora do no extend past the labia majora (the outer lips). Cosmetic surgical techniques can be used to the reduce the appearance of the labia minora.
- Perineoplasty: Used to rejuvenate an aging perineum, this procedure uses a laser to make the labia minora and majora appear more youthful.
- Augmentation labioplasty: Through the transplant or removal of fat via liposuction, the labia major can be aesthetically enhanced to look more youthful.
- Vulvar lipoplasty: This cosmetic procedure removes fat from the mons pubis (the upper parts of the labia majora). The fatty bulges of this area are adjusted to create a slimmer contour.
- Hymenoplasty: This procedure restores hymen than may have been ruptured through injury or intercourse.
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists strongly opposes the practice of vaginal cosmetic surgery, citing the following risks associated with vaginoplasty procedures:
- Infection, bleeding and adverse reactions to anesthesia that are associated with most surgical procedures
- Temporary sensation loss
- Asymmetry between the labia minor and majora
- Subsequent scar tissue that gives the appearance of lumps
- Creases in and puckering of the skin
- Sexual dysfunction
When it comes to vaginal rejuvenation procedures, your comfort throughout the process is one of our highest priorities. To learn more about vaginoplasty and other cosmetic surgery procedures available in Southern California, call our West Medical offices at (855) 690-0565.
Contact Us Today!
We are ready to get you started on your road to health and beauty. Your first step is to contact us and schedule an initial consultation. During this time, we will establish everything we need to craft a custom treatment plan for you. Call today.
Lost 118lbs after visit
"Thank you West Medical for playing your part to help bring an incredible change to my life."
Lost 104lbs after visit
"Now I feel good in my clothes, I have more energy and do more things."
Lost 120lbs after visit
"I FEEL INCREDIBLE! I have a lot more energy and am very active."
Lost 100lbs after visit
"I felt like I would never fit in with my family. Now I am living an active lifestyle that I finally get to be a part of. I have lost a total of 100lbs!"
Lost over 100lbs after visit
"I lost 100 pounds with Sleeve Gastrectomy and I feel incredible! I have a lot more energy and feel healthy."
* Individual results may vary
Please take a moment to rate your experience with our team.