Venous Insufficiency may be caused by some form of blockage in the vein and/or leaking of the blood valve. Varicose veins can be caused by malfunction or failure of blood valves.
Some contributors to the development of venous disorders, such as varicose and spider veins, include:
- Gender – Women are more likely to develop veins and related vein disorders due to certain hormones. The female hormones affect blood volume and flow.
- Pregnancy – During pregnancy, blood volume blood increases. This increase can greatly contribute to the widening and enlargement of veins. This widening is a direct cause of varicose and spider veins development.
- Genetics / Heredity – People have the ability to genetically inherit the increased risks of varicose and spider vein development.
- Aging – Throughout a person’s life, the vein wall weakens. This weakening can directly cause the vein’s valves to fail. This malfunction of the vein’s blood valves is a major contributor to the development of vein disorders.
- Obesity – Weight gain can cause higher pressure and strain on the body’s blood vessels. This rise in pressure can directly cause or add to preexisting developments of spider and varicose veins.
- Excessive Standing / Sitting – Any form of extended junctures sitting or standing can directly cause pooling of blood inside the veins. This blood pooling can cause the development of spider and varicose veins.
To learn more about the causes of varicose veins, please call (855) 690-0565.Contact us today»
Contact Us Today!
We are ready to get you started on your road to health and beauty. Your first step is to contact us and schedule an initial consultation. During this time, we will establish everything we need to craft a custom treatment plan for you. Call today.
Lost 118lbs after visit
"Thank you West Medical for playing your part to help bring an incredible change to my life."
Lost 104lbs after visit
"Now I feel good in my clothes, I have more energy and do more things."
Lost 120lbs after visit
"I FEEL INCREDIBLE! I have a lot more energy and am very active."
Lost 100lbs after visit
"I felt like I would never fit in with my family. Now I am living an active lifestyle that I finally get to be a part of. I have lost a total of 100lbs!"
Lost over 100lbs after visit
"I lost 100 pounds with Sleeve Gastrectomy and I feel incredible! I have a lot more energy and feel healthy."
* Individual results may vary